- Leading designer, assembler and marketer of recessed and track lighting fixtures
- Company’s products are used in residential and commercial remodeling and new construction applications
- Expanded Distribution: Under Calera’s guidance Juno expanded its channels of distribution to include buying groups and home centers, which led to significant growth opportunities for the business.
- Process Improvement: Calera worked with management to execute a process improvement project led to significant gains in operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- New Product Development: The Company also revamped its product development process to greatly increase innovation and accelerate time to market for new products.
- Sourcing: The Company expanded its component sourcing capabilities and increased its purchases from lower cost, but high quality offshore suppliers from 12% to 40% of total spend, significantly reducing its cost of goods.
- Acquisitions: Calera helped the company to complete two acquisitions to further expand its product offering.
- Senior Management: Following the initial investment, Calera appointed Tracy Bilbrough as CEO of Juno to replace the retiring founder. In partnership with Tracy, Calera helped strengthen the broader management team with several key additions.